Friday, November 1, 2013

Book Review: Divergent by Veronica Roth

Divergent (Divergent, #1)Divergent by Veronica Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe I read all that in the first book alone. Divergent just left me, both in great awe and anticipation.

This dystopian society that Veronica Roth illustrated crept vividly in my mind. The adrenaline was surging inside me, like I was running and screaming with Tris the whole time. It only took me a day, not even actually, to read the entire thing because mind you, it's just so hard to put down!

I thought that the story was pure genius and entertaining. I was actually thinking while reading Divergent, what else could I expect with Insurgent, and then Allegiant? Will the story get better? How will the story go on now? I am left with great uncertainty. I surely am blanked and stoked because I have no idea, really. The unpredictability of the story just leave me wanting for very bits of it.

I cannot believe I actually missed reading this book because it definitely topped my book list at the moment and I'm pretty sure it could be in your list as well so go and read it! I mean, NOW!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment