Sunday, November 3, 2013

Book Review: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our StarsThe Fault in Our Stars by John Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It felt like it was never enough, that I have not read Fault in our Stars enough. In the end, I just settled with the thought, "this is an example of impasse because I'm trying to get a definite understanding of how and why life happens." I'll never get enough of this book and truth be told, I want to read it, again and again just like how Hazel reads An Imperial Affliction. Funny.

Damn it, I'm just a spilling faucet. Fault in our Stars is definitely a God-given gift to all of us who must remember that to matter doesn't mean to make things that matter, we just need to live. This three-hundred-and-thirteen-page-book is made out of sheer genius and it has brought all these raw emotions stored, deep inside you and transform them into coherent laughters, upheavals, groans and tears. It's a book I'll cherish for the rest of my sanity. It stirred so much inside me and I felt so alive after reading it. Now, I felt like I am forever in need of John Green's view of the world.

***
To be honest, my entire emotion cannot be materialized into words at the moment because I'll end up ranting, that's for sure and I do not want that to happen. Me ranting would be like this:
I'm so constricted like my airways to what my belief is, is blocked at the moment. I felt so shunned.


Ok. I have to settle my self now. A very awesome book. I came to meet my new literary heroes-slash-inspirations. Thank you, John Green.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment