Monday, October 7, 2013

Book Review: Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones

Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


And that left Amy with no one-- not even herself because that also is lost. She's going to run in a world full of endless possibilities. She's escaping this reality-- for now.

This romance-suspense-themed novel, Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones has left me on my toes and want for more.

[SUMMARY] Amy's life is controlled by a person who's intention is to keep her safe. She refers to him as her 'handler'. While she was on the run, she met a man whom she describes as a man that depicts money, sex and power-- Liam Stone. Although Liam is incessantly territorial and controlling, Amy can't find her self moving away from him. They connected the first time they laid eyes on each other and that left her to trust him. Another significant character in the story, I think, is Jared, Amy's apartment neighbor. Throughout the story, it is hinted that he is or was a significant part of Amy, past or present. This story is pack-filled with characters who would leave you plain curious and what not and I can say that that's one of the strength of the story-- it would leave you dumbfounded somewhere because it felt like you've been smartass-ed, fooled. The ending is a great cliffhanger also. No. Seriously.

Escaping reality is a contemporary, new adult fiction harbors erotic display of affection *laughs* so beep-beep to those underage readers. Looking past beyond that, this book is a good choice for those people who wishes to read something new and out of the box. This is a good book and I can't wait to see how this would end!

PS. [I previously made a damn good review with this one and poof, gone. Thanks computer for failing me! This is leaving me with technology trust issues.]

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment